Metasploit mailing list archives

Question on db_autopwn

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:45:06 -0500

On Friday 14 September 2007 04:17, marc_pascual at support.trendmicro.com
wrote:
Is there any way I can exit/kill the currently running threads without
killing the active sessions during an autopwn?

jobs -K

I ran an autopwn on my test subnet. After having one or two sessions, I
wish to drop the current active threads. Pressing ctrl+z puts the
entire msfconsole program on background; Pressing ctrl+c one has no
effect; not sure about this; maybe the signal is queued and it will
eventually return to msf> prompt pressing ctrl+c several times exits to
shell.

The exploits launched by autopwn are in the background, but you are seeing
their output. Assume that you are typing on a msf> prompt and the rest of
this should make more sense.