Metasploit mailing list archives

RE: Possible UCE::[framework] Exploit for the Microsoft DNS RPC vulnerability...

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:19:05 -0500

You need to be running the development version of the framework to use
this module right now. Can you confirm that you are using the latest
snapshot from the trunk?

-HD

On Saturday 14 April 2007 20:03, Peadro, Jeff wrote:
I am attempting to test this against a W2K DNS Server from a host
running XP SP2; the payload being generic/shell_bind_tcp. ?My Rhost is
set to the DNS server, Rport is set to 1030 and Lport being 4444.

Upon clicking "Launch Exploit" I receive the following error:

[*] Started bind handler
[-] Exploit failed: wrong number of arguments (2 for 1)

Any thoughts?