Metasploit mailing list archives

Help Required on exploit/windows/dcerpc/msdns_zonename

From: msairam at intoto.com (M.P.Sairam)
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:52:04 +0530

         I want to run exploit/windows/dcerpc/msdns_zonename with
payload as windows/shell_bind_tcp Encoder as x86/fnstenv_mov and
Target as Windows-2000 Server SP0-SP4+ English remaining all are
default values. I am  getting error undefined method name for
nil:Nilclass. Can anyone confirm that this exploit is working on a
specific Target rather than automatic, I am able to run this exploit
with Automatic Target but somehow it is failing with Target as
Windows-2000 Server SP0-SP4+ English.

Thanks,
    --
Sairam

This email message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Thank you.

Intoto Inc.