Metasploit mailing list archives

Subversion error.

From: adrian at sm4rt.com (Adrian Puente Zubiaur)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:35:55 -0500

I get the same error today in the afternoon using Ubuntu Edgy. I fix the
problem following this steps:

1.- Deinstall your old SVN copy
2.- Download from here

wget http://subversion.tigris.org/downloads/subversion-1.4.3.tar.bz2
wget http://subversion.tigris.org/downloads/subversion-deps-1.4.3.tar.bz2

tar jxvf subversion-1.4.3.tar.bz2
tar jxvf subversion-deps-1.4.3.tar.bz2

This will create a source tree with all the dependencies like apr, zlib
and other...

cd subversion-1.4.3
./configure --prefix=/usr --with-ssl && sudo make all install

I hope it helped

- --
Adri?n Puente Zubiaur

"Sun Tzu Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
                             -- Sun Tzu

PGP Public Key:  http://www.sm4rt.com/adrian_at_sm4rt.com.asc
PGP Fingerprint: 78BA 8F05 BC08 FABD 6CC9 FC73 BA39 F74A 2B53 A079

Paris Jones wrote:
Aww, there is nothing quite like working into the late hours of the
night is there?
I am on FreeBSD.
Using framework 3.0
I believe I have the latest port of Subversion there is, but when I
enter my framework
 directory and try "svn update" I get:

svn: This client is too old to work with working copy '.'; please get a
newer Subversion client

I think metasploit is just not realizing that this is a FreeBSD port, is
there anyway to
 override this?  Or do I have the work Subversion version?
Thanks.

-ARCKEDA

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265 >
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265 >