Metasploit mailing list archives

MSFConsole - listing modules

From: fab at revhosts.net (Fabrice MOURRON)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:06:27 +0200

Le 24 avr. 07 ? 15:54, H D Moore a ?crit :

Absolutely -- we have been planning on adding this for a while.

I've implemented a module search/completion to msfgui.
https://metasploit.com/dev/trac/browser/framework3/trunk/lib/msf/ui/
gtk2/search.rb
It's not the best, but for 400/500 modules, it should be fast.

But it's limited only to name's module
BTW, some users asked me this features for msfgui :
- CVE, OSVBD
- Author,
- ....

I know, it's not easy, cause this informations are not availables
until the module was "charged".

Perhaps, a method to perform more complicated research would be very
fun.

Fab

-HD