Metasploit mailing list archives

LogLevel in msf3

From: a10n3.s7r1k3r at gmail.com (Kashif Iftikhar)
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:09:55 +0000

I have tried using msfcli and msfconsole and it doesn't seem to effect
anything in these interfaces also. Looking at occurrences of the word
LogLevel in the source code it seems that it isn't used in any of the
exploit modules or anything else.

There are some references to DebugLevel in vncdll's history.txt file.
My question is how does LogLevel displays output. If it is on the
exploit writers to use it then currently none of them seem to be using
it.

Is it that this is a feature in the TODO list and has not yet been
implemented anywhere?

- Kashif.