Metasploit mailing list archives

shellcode for backdoor in MSF

From: jackdirio at alice.it (Marco Crippa)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:30:38 +0100

I'm doing some test for my study.....
I need only to open a port on the victim-machine.....with Linux x86 as OS...

I'm trying to change an existing exploit
Firefox_queryinterface_linux....and I have change the payload with a
shellcode that will open a door but it didn't work....

I only need a shellcode that open a tcp door....but I haven't seen Assembly
yet...so I have some difficult to write this shellcode....

Thanks!!