Metasploit mailing list archives

From: 0xlukej at gmail.com (Luke J)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 02:58:48 +0000

I used the Dependency Walker (http://www.dependencywalker.com presuming that
is what you meant by depends.exe?) and that seemed to report that all
dependencies were found. The only difference I noted was that the debug
version links against USER32.DLL which the release version doesn't. Strange.
Oh well, at least people should know how to get around this problem now.

Thanks for your input, skape.