Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: No encoders Succeeded

From: slow_ at mail.ru (Vlad Rasputin)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 03:59:55 +0300

Sairam,

Do you have a specific requirement in mind that requires EncoderDontFallThrough to be set? If not then don't set it. If
so then you'll have to use a different payload because MSF is clearly stating that:
Bad char at pos 16
Bad byte 140
Msf::Encoder::PexFnstenvMov failed to return an encoded payload
Error: No encoders succeeded