Metasploit mailing list archives

hack technics

From: myx at amex.ro (myx at amex.ro)
Date: 13 Feb 2007 22:26:07 +0200

On 2/13/2007, "auto17350 at hushmail.com" <auto17350 at hushmail.com> wrote:

Disclaimer: Hpoefully, you all will believe that I'm not provoking
a flame war.

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:43:22 -0600 myx at amex.ro wrote:
...Today hacking becomes more and more money based...
Latest phising metod(s) ? Simple. Pose as a script kiddie in one...

Do not try it at home or at work. Start from reading (see below).

One is to POSE, another think is to do what a script kiddie is doing or
whatever...Information, from any sources means knowdlege.
And yes..i'm trying this at work. (posing) Because is part of my work:).