Metasploit mailing list archives

imail-imap exploit

From: jerome.athias at free.fr (Jerome Athias)
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:48:12 +0200

m.p.saiarm a ?crit :
hi,
  can any one help me about the exploit imail_imap4d_delete? It is
giving me the error saying that No encoder succeeded.

Regards,
sairam

Hi,

i think that if you want an answer, you'll have first to take time to
supply more information like:
The operating system you use (OS, SP, language ...)
The MSF version you use (be sure you have done an MSFupdate)
if known, the target operating system and version of the "vulnerable"
service

A "console shot" with the parameters used, the payloads you tested, etc

After that, it seems that the target software needs the alphanum encoder
(it should converts received characters and allow only alphanumeric
characters in the payload... look at your ascii table)

/JA