Metasploit mailing list archives

VML exploit

From: dzenboy at gmail.com (Zenon)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:07:07 +0600

I have checked setSlice() module on WinSP2 Rus it's successfull about
30-40% of all case. In most cases IE jush simple down (without error
message). Is any chance to increase success exploration?

About v3.0. It will be greate to have simple download-and-exec (via
URLDownloadToFileA) payload!

thank you for your work!

--
wbr
Zenon

A VML exploit module has been added for 3.0 (svn update). Since Microsoft
released a quick patch for VML, I added my setSlice() exploit code as
well :-)

-HD