Metasploit mailing list archives

Term-ReadLine-Gnu-1.14

From: Tim.Gallagher at gd-ais.com (Gallagher, Tim (NE))
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:32:40 -0400

This is the error that I am getting
Gnu-1.14# ./Makefile.PL
./Makefile.PL: line 20: use: command not found
./Makefile.PL: line 21: use: command not found
./Makefile.PL: line 22: use: command not found
./Makefile.PL: line 23: use: command not found
./Makefile.PL: line 25: syntax error near unexpected token `$defs,'
./Makefile.PL: line 25: `my ($defs, $libs, $lddflags, $RLLIB, $RLINC);'

-T