Metasploit mailing list archives

apache_chunked_win32

From: 3shool at gmail.com (3 shool)
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 05:23:00 +0530

Hi,

I'm doing a Penetration Test for 2 servers running Apache-1.3.22 with Oracle
as Database server and JSP as the application. Nessus reported that the
server is vulnerable to apache chunked vulnerability. Next I used
metasploit's apache_chunked_win32 module to exploit this server. The apache
server is visible and reported vulnerable by the module using "check"
command. Problem is even though metasploit is reporting the server as
vulnerable I'm not able to exploit it using "exploit" command. I tried
automatic target as well as a couple of other targets with payloads like
win32_bind and win32_exec, but exploit doesn't seem to break into the
machine.

Any clues what I could be doing wrong.

Thank u.