Metasploit mailing list archives

exploit repository

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:09:07 -0500

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 12:50:45PM +0100, Valter Santos wrote:
Jonatan B wrote:

Metasploit comes with plenty of exploits. From your message, it seems
that you're not aware of this fact.

I'm aware of this  :-) , I want just to know if there are more exploits
that aren't in the stable version of the framework!

A number of the exploits in the release versions were contributed by the
community and have only had minor cosmetic changes made to them prior to
incorporation into the releases.  Just scan through the list of exploit
modules on the website and look for ones by authors that you don't see
very often :)  We usually try to incorporate people's exploits (assuming
they give a copy to us).