Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: [Framework] Is MQSVC Microsoft April Security Bulletin Exploit out in the Public??

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:48:04 -0500

This was an attempt at humor. The point was that if you want to see a new
exploit added to the Metasploit Framework, feel free to write it yourself
and send it in. The Framework was designed to be exploit development
platform, not a GUI full of 0-day :-) If you want the GUI full of 0-day,
there are a people[1] who will gladly provide that for a fee.

 The URL reference was not related to the subject, but is interesting for
anyone who has tried to exploit the ASN1 heap overflow discovered by eEye
last year. Solar Eclipse ended up using a completly different
vulnerability to obtain reliable code execution (the Metasploit port will
be pushed out in a couple hours).

-HD

1a. http://www.corest.com/
1b. http://www.immunitysec.com/