Metasploit mailing list archives

Balasan: Re: [framework] apache vuln code and etc. (need help)

From: d4tak0m at yahoo.co.id (Sugiowono Tjhin)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:53:36 +0700 (ICT)

HI all, I really need help from this mailinglist.

1. I already tried metasploit apache exploit and exploit code from milw0rm, but could not work. Any other tools ? btw,
is the apache exploit code can be used for apache windows and linux ? The Nessus scanner found CVE-2002-0392 hole.

2. I am pentest a SMTP server, when I telnet it and try to use command DATA, it required auth, so i want to try using
null session, but dont know how, any one can help me ?

3. Nessus also found CVE-2002-0071 about IIS hole (.HTR ISAPI), so I used metasploit code IIS_HTR ...., but also it
didnt work. any idea how to proof this hole.

best regards,
Sugiowono

Jerome Athias <jerome.athias at free.fr> menulis:
? Hi,

additionaly you could try this one:

http://www.milw0rm.com/id.php?id=1056

Regards.
JA

Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
Lelah menerima spam?  Surat Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan terbaik terhadap spam
http://id.mail.yahoo.com