Metasploit mailing list archives

msfdldebug

From: hdm at metasploit.com (H D Moore)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 04:33:13 -0600

Hello,

Looks like the 2.3 API changes to the PEInfo module broke this script. You
may be the first person to actually use this since 2.3 was released :-) I
fixed the first bug (syntax change to PEInfo->new()), but something else
seems broken. Give me a few days to sort this out. The original goal was
to write a full-blown symbol parser for PE files and link this into
msfpescan and the Opcode Database. All msfdldebug does now is wget's the
correct symbol files from the Microsoft Symbol Server (and it doesn't
handle the new .RSDS debug directory formats).

-HD