Metasploit mailing list archives

AW: operation not permitted???

From: t.runge at gai-netconsult.de (Toralf Runge)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:51:02 +0100

Sorry, forgot the half ;-)

I installed metasploit v2.3 rev 1.37 on a win2k SP4 (german). I tried to install as a normal user and as administrator.
At least at administrator I should have wirte permissions. The file '.current' looks all right, as I can say that.

Maybe it is a problem of the cygwin environment? Remember, that I'm not having only problems in updating, but also with
triggering an exploit.

have a nice weekend,

Toralf.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----