Metasploit mailing list archives

VNC Payload

From: carric at com2usa.com (Carric Dooley)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:14:13 -0400 (EDT)

I had just assumed the latency was an issue due to the "cut down" version
packaged with MS. I have run this against a few machines of varying types,
both servers and workstations, and it seems fairly consistent.  I figured
it's not fast, but it sure is nice to have a desktop!!. I am surprised to
hear that anyone is having a different experience.