Metasploit mailing list archives

Error while executing MS PCT Exploit

From: astrixs at gmail.com (AsTriXs)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:33:17 +0530

Thank you.

I am not using a firewall. However, I did try configuring at various
other ports but
all resulted in the same error.
I will try installing MSF on a different box and see if still get the
same error.

One Question, does msf installer for windows come with ever thing that
is required to run the software? Is there something additional
required?
though I have read most of the docs. provided on you site.

Thank you,
As7riXs