Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: DHS selects Dell for software

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 02:47:19 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Aj Effin Reznor <aj () reznor com>

"InfoSec News was known to say....."

We remove information from the Internet about potential
vulnerabilities because of security risks. Now I see posted in the
news release below, information which could be used to launch a
cyber attack against the US government department, responsible for
security.

Does anyone else see the problem with this announcement?

Not just that, but this one also:

http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0703/071503h2.htm

All XP.  "Kiddies, start yer skripts!"

-aj.

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.