Information Security News mailing list archives

Request for information

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 02:10:32 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: Sam Moore <rebelromad () hotmail com>

I am an Information Systems Technology student at Clover Park
Technical College in Washington state.  I am doing a research project
on the Computer Security/Computer Forensics fields.  Specifically, I
need the job skills being sought for newcomers in these fields.  I
have a few job announcements I have found, but I wanted to find out
from if there was any kind of industry standard right now.  I would
especially appreciate your input into this project

Cordially,
Sam Moore
IST Intern

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.