Information Security News mailing list archives

Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, Dec 9 - 13 2002

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:26:56 -0600 (CST)

We are getting a great response from your peers, and there is still
time for you to register for the 18th Annual Computer Security
Applications Conference, December 9 - 13 2002, Alexis Park Resort &
Spa, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

This is the premier conference on information technology security and
its practical applications.  The details of this years conference are
on our web site at http://www.acsac.org

Monday Tutorials
December 9

M1     Information System Security Basics
M2     Understanding Biometric Technology and Its Implementation
M3     Denial of Service Attacks: Background, Diagnosis & Mitigation
M4     XML Security

Tuesday Tutorials
December 10

T5     Cryptography and PKI Basics
T6     Mobile and Wireless Security Issues, Threats & Countermeasures
T7     How to Successfully Assess Business & Automation Risks
T8     Survivable Systems Analysis

The Conference December 11-13
Invited Essayist:
Dr. Daniel Greer, Chief Technology Officer at @Stake Inc.

Distinguished Practioner:
Dr. Earle Boebert, Senior Scientist, Sandia National Laboratories, New
Mexico, USA

Forums include discussions on:  Wireless Security, Cryptographic
Applications, Intrusion Detection, and New Security Paradigms Workshop
2002

There are other events where you can meet and discuss issues with the
leading security professionals in the world.

See our web site for some of the peer-reviewed papers, joining the
ACSAC mailing list, and more details on the conference.

Jay Kahn
ACSAC Publicity
publicity () acsac org

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.