Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: Personnel Shortage Hindering Net Security

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:14:58 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Jason Lewis <jlewis () packetnexus com>

[Please reply to the poster. - WK]

My current problem is my clearance isn't current.  I have been out of
the job that required it over 2 years.  My understanding is that
within 2 years, the clearance is easy to reactivate.

Am I a better candidate than someone who has NEVER had a clearance?
I would think it would be easier to turn mine back on.  True?

jas