Information Security News mailing list archives

HiverCon 2002 Announcement

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 05:14:14 -0500 (CDT)

Forwarded from: "Mark Anderson" <mark () hivercon com>

We are happy to announce HiverCon which will be held in Dublin Ireland
on the 26th and 27th of November 2002.

We would ask that all potential speakers read the Call for Papers
which was recenlty released

<http://www.hivercon.com/cfp.htm>

The first three speakers to be confirmed are Rain Forest Puppy, Ofir
Arkin and Simple Nomad. Read their bio's:

<http://www.hivercon.com/speakers.htm>

The conference will be held in the Burlington Hotel in Dublin. The
hotel is in the city center about 40 minutes from Dublin airport by
car.

<http://www.jurysdoyle.com/ireland/doyle_burlington.htm>

For up to date information and news about HiverCon 2002, subscribe to
the mailing list.

<http://www.hivercon.com/list.php>

If anyone has any questions or comments, please let me know at.

Regards,

Mark Anderson
Co-Organiser
http://www.hivercon.com
http://www.hivercon.com/mark.pgp.asc

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn'
in the BODY of the mail.