Information Security News mailing list archives

Re: SANS Top 20 Vulnerability List Updated

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:07:34 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Felix von Leitner <leitner () vim org>

Thus InfoSec News forwarded (isn () c4i org):

Actually, this top 20 list has helped me. It gives me the ability
to scan my entire network for attacks most likely to be automated
or used by script kiddies. Thats a huge help. And time saver.

Mister, if you only scan your network for attacks that SANS blessed,
you are incompetent and should hand your job over to someone who knows
what he is doing.  Sorry to be so blunt.

Felix

-
ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

To unsubscribe email majordomo () attrition org with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
of the mail.