Information Security News mailing list archives

[Admin Note] Finishing a quick break...

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:16:04 -0500 (CDT)

Just a little heads up.

I was out in Las Vegas for both Blackhat/Defcon and tried to keep up
the usual schedule of InfoSec News, but this year I wanted to have a
little fun with my working vacation and I slacked off after the 1st of
August. :)

ISN will go out tonight now that I have slept more hours last night
than in all the nights of Defcon combined.

Cheers!

William Knowles
wk () c4i org

"Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org