Information Security News mailing list archives

FIRST Conference 2000

From: Roger Safian <r-safian () NWU EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:29:10 -0500

Greetings,

I just wanted to give you a (final) reminder about this
years FIRST conference.  Complete details are available
on our web site, http://www.first.org/conference/2000/.

There have been some changes to the agenda, so if you
haven't looked at the site recently you may wish to
take another look.

You should be aware that our special conference rate
at the hotel expires on June 5th.  After that date
you can expect to pay as much as $100.00 per night
more for your room, so it's really in your best interest
to register early.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please
don't hesitate to contact me or send mail to
first-2000 () first org.

--
Roger A. Safian
r-safian () nwu edu (email) finger roger () grumpy nsg nwu edu for public key