Interesting People mailing list archives

Re cory Doctorow: Zuck's Empire of Oily Rags

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 16:30:35 +0900

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stefano Quintarelli <stefano () quintarelli it>
Date: July 4, 2018 at 16:02:59 GMT+9
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] cory Doctorow: Zuck's Empire of Oily Rags

Dave,

I wrote a long article (or short essay) that has been published full page on an Italian newspaper.

It has been translated to English and posted here:
https://goo.gl/aCJNs2

The main thesis of the article is that the traditional conflict capital vs. labor has been wrapped in another conflict

 capital vs. labor   -->  information vs. capital&labor
 intermediaries vs. intermediated

I think you might find it interesting, as it seems to me in line with what you recently sent to the mailing list.

Best, s.