Interesting People mailing list archives

From Verizon Second Notice: Important information about your verizon.net email service

From: "David Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:49:00 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tice DeYoung <ticed () verizon net>
Subject: Fwd: Second Notice: Important information about your verizon.net email service
Date: March 9, 2017 at 8:44:06 AM EST
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Cc: Tice DeYoung <ticed () verizon net>

Dave,

   I got this email a few days ago and thought it was phishing, but found out it isn't.  Verizon isn't going to provide
email anymore.  Why haven't I heard about this anywhere else?  This seems to me to be a big deal.   According to this
email I have to move to AOL in order to keep my verizon.net address.

Tice

Begin forwarded message: