Interesting People mailing list archives

Re From a nyt and long time iper Re New York Times defends hiring extreme climate denier: 'millions agree with him'

From: "Dave Farber" <farber () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 16:39:08 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stephen Fulton <sfulton () esoteric ca>
Date: April 22, 2017 at 4:37:20 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Re From a nyt and long time iper Re New York Times defends hiring extreme climate denier: 'millions
agree with him'

Hi Dave,

For IP if you want..

I cannot help but think the climate debate would be less divisive if some people had not taken it up as a means for
radical political and economic change in the late 80's and early 90's.  The hard-left cottoned to it around the 1992
Rio conference, which spurred some on the right to reject the idea of climate change because they saw it as a tool of
that agenda.  And now, here we are.

-- Stephen