Interesting People mailing list archives

Anyone know anything about the white space implementation in Claudville Virginia?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 05:38:57 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "George Ou" <george_ou () lanarchitect net>
Date: February 3, 2010 4:33:34 AM EST
To: "'Richard Bennett'" <richard () bennett com>
Subject: RE: Anyone know anything about the white space implementation in Claudville Virginia?

That would be my guess.  But if that’s true, seems like they’re just using white spaces for the sake of using it.  It’s
notable that they’re not using WS for the access layer.  If we listened to some of the advocates, they make it sound
like this 4 watt ERP solution is going to replace LTE and Wi-Fi combined.