Interesting People mailing list archives

Huawei clarification

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:25:09 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Kende <Michael.Kende () analysysmason com>
Date: November 30, 2009 5:16:02 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Huawei clarification

Not to be picky, or undermine the general point of the post, I read the NY Times article to mean that Huawei is the second largest mobile equipement vendor, not general telecom vendor.

"Grabbing the contract in the heart of Scandinavia was the latest coup for Huawei, the rising star of the mobile equipment industry. The company's low-cost, multipurpose networks have catapulted it to No. 2 in the world, behind Ericsson."

This email is confidential and is protected by copyright. When addressed to our clients it is subject to our terms and conditions of business.

Analysys Mason Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered office: Bush House, North West Wing, London WC2B 4PJ, UK. Registered number 05177472. Tel +44 20 7395 9000. Email enquiries () analysysmason com or visit www.analysysmason.com