Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: china and russia in oil trade, not denominated in dollars!

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:10:00 -0400

I was not awake  djf

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Wayner <pcw () flyzone com>
Date: October 29, 2008 8:45:00 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] china and russia in oil trade, not denominated in dollars!

Once again you didn't include the real URL so you can pretend that people will actually click through and look at a few ads. Sheesh.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/world/europe/29russia.html

On Oct 29, 2008, at 7:33 AM, David Farber wrote:

NYT 10 / 29 under fair use exception, for educational, non commercial purposes

Boy, am I looking forward to sending my child to college for free and getting a "fair use" diploma. I'll just use all of the money I'm not making from not showing ads. That will make it non-commercial all around.