Interesting People mailing list archives

Survey on straight-ticket voting

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 04:39:48 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Joseph Lorenzo Hall" <joehall () gmail com>
Date: November 3, 2008 9:00:08 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Fwd: [Accurate-all] Survey on straight-ticket voting

Hi Dave, would be indebted to you if you could send this out to IP.
This would benefit from very wide posting.

Mike is part of our NSF e-voting center, ACCURATE.  He's noticed all
the problems with straight-party voting this election season and has a
short survey below designed to get some clarity on how people think
straight-party voting *should* work.

best, Joe