Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Charles Krauthammer - The Ever-Malleable Mr. Obama - washingtonpost.com

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 06:58:17 -0700

From: Daniel Berninger [dan.berninger () gmail com]
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 9:38 AM
To: David Farber
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Charles Krauthammer - The Ever-Malleable Mr. Obama - washingtonpost.com

Dave,

There is an Obama group for those opposed to telco immunity that may be of interest to some IP'ers

http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/SenatorObama-PleaseVoteAgainstFISA/

Dan

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 8:17 AM, David Farber <dave () farber net<mailto:dave () farber net>> wrote:
I want to emphasize for the new IPers, that I present all views re political and social views -- many of which I
disagree with , many I agree with. You decide what is the truth.

Dave

"Ye shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall make you FREE" - John 8:32