Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: My [ Dave Farber ] position on Comcastidiocy

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:10:18 -0800

From: David P. Reed [dpreed () reed com]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 1:50 PM
To: David Farber
Cc: ip
Subject: Re: [IP] My [ Dave Farber ] position on Comcastidiocy

Spin is wonderful.  Brett is 100% incorrect in spinning what Net
Neutrality meant when it was proposed.  It wasn't what he wants it to
have been.  In fact, he is the last person who can claim any expertise
in saying what Net Neutrality was, is, or should be.  He opposes all
possible constraints on his behavior.  (or is that last statement of
mine spin? Brett could tell us what constraints he would accept on
lariat.org).