Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Time for Apple to get its act together

From: "David Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:19:14 -0400

________________________________

From: Christian Kuhtz [mailto:christian () kuhtz com]
Sent: Thu 8/28/2008 7:00 PM
To: David Farber
Cc: ip
Subject: Re: [IP] Time for Apple to get its act together

For IP if you wish.. So, I just went through a length "chat" support
session after I first got that same error message and then http:// <http:///>
kuhtz.net/capture.tiff.   Seems like you might have the same issue as
me.

Here's the worthwhile part of 20 minutes of back and forth:

[..]
George C.: Okay it took me awhile but I do have an answer. The Mail
Server that your account is on is having problems at the moment. They
are looking into the issue and chances are will be moving you over to
a new Mail Server soon.
Christian Kuhtz: ok.. any idea on timeframes?
George C.: Not at the moment, thats our engineering section and I
don't have access to contact them.
[..]

Of course, it's all green and everything's working fine per the
account page...

Best regards,
Christian