Interesting People mailing list archives

Dig Promotion code

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:29:38 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mark Cummings" <markcummings () envia com>
Date: September 24, 2007 8:27:12 PM EDT
To: "'David J. Farber'" <dave () farber net>
Cc: "'Dennis Allison'" <dennis.allison () gmail com>
Subject: FW: Dig Promotion code

Dave,

The first five of the readers of your list to register at http:// www.svcwireless.org/events/svc-annualconf-2007-RG.html using the promotion code “Dig-Award_2007” will receive a complementary attendance to the conference described below:

Whether you are thinking of penetrating into China Market or it is already part of your overall business strategy, the SVCWireless Annual Conference 2007 @ the Computer History Museum, Mountain View on September 29th (Sat) can help focus your approach and improve your chances for success. This year's Annual Conference theme is "Wireless Olympics: Global Coopetition in Mobile/Wireless Ecosystem." We have an extraordinary lineup of executive speakers from Ericsson, Nokia,Motorola, QualComm, Potevio, Lenovo, Palm, Microsoft, Mayfield, GSR, and much more. They will discuss the various aspects of the Mobile/Wireless Ecosystem, including their insights of the wireless deployment and the opportunities of the 2008 Beijing Olympics and Shanghai World Expo 2010. We have also organized a VIP program for our members who want to have a face-to-face talk with our speakers and industry leaders.¡± For more information on SVCWirless Annual Conference Silicon Valley 2007 go to: http://www.svcwireless.org/events/svc-annualconf-2007- AG.html

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.
+1 650 854 4406
348 Camino al Lago
Atherton, Ca. 94027, USA
www.envia.com

Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.
Chair, Commercial Working Group Software Defined Radio Forum
Member Special Committee, Technical Committee of Software Radio, IEICE
Special Member Board of Directors, SVCWireless (Silicon Valley - China Wireless Technology Association)