Interesting People mailing list archives

more on All hail the new iPhone - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:08:51 -0500

I certainly agree with Dewayne. I use a Nokia E61 with T-Mobile having given up in disgust with ATT Wireless years ago. I can do VOIP oover the E61 but I almost never do in practice in the USA. BTW the E61 works everywhere I have tried it. I carry a 4 gig Ipod mini.

Dave

ps by the time the Iphone gets out it will be ATTT Wireless again with the same bad service I suspect.

Begin forwarded message: