Interesting People mailing list archives

more on NOT ] Illegal tactics in getting to voters

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:24:30 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Levy <plevy () citizen org>
Date: November 7, 2006 4:18:27 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Illegal tactics in getting to voters

do the FTC's rules apply to purely political speech? I rather doubt it, and I doubt that they would be constitutional to the extent that they did

Paul Alan Levy
Public Citizen Litigation Group
1600 - 20th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20009
(202) 588-1000
http://www.citizen.org/litigation

David Farber <dave () farber net> 11/7/2006 4:15 PM >>>

Begin forwarded message: