Interesting People mailing list archives

: CircleID: Vint Cerf Responds to Questions on Top-Level Domains

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:51:22 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: "CircleID" <editor () circleid com>
To: dave () farber net
Sent: 3/14/06 16:41
Subject: CircleID: Vint Cerf Responds to Questions on Top-Level Domains

Dave,

Earlier this year we requested questions from the community on one of
ICANN's most heated discussions -- issues involving top-level domains (TLDs)
-- which we passed on to Vint Cerf, Google's VP and Chief Internet
Evangelist and chairman of the board of ICANN. Despite an understandably
heavy schedule, Vint Cerf has taken the time to personally respond to more
questions than we had originally anticipated. So with our special thanks,
here are his responses:

Answers from Vint Cerf: The Road Ahead for Top-Level Domains
http://www.circleid.com/posts/1023/