Interesting People mailing list archives

more on I knew it was "legend" but it was humorous

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:07:40 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marc Aniballi <marc () zenture biz>
Date: June 18, 2006 10:18:11 AM EDT
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Subject: Re: [IP] I knew it was "legend" but it was humorous

If I may be so bold as to note; humour requires that the audience identify on some level with the humourous situation. The true or fictional nature of the piece is irrelevant. What is relevant is that it makes you laugh. The reason you laugh is likely because you have directly or indirectly experienced a similar scenario. The fact that these situations occur is not up for dispute - only the specific cases sited here.

If you don't want to laugh, and would rather have factual accounts of documented stupidity; might I suggest an FOIA request to get copies of the funniest NSA wiretaps - those boys must have some doozies! :-)
Regards,

Marc Aniballi

This message was sent using a portable messaging device.