Interesting People mailing list archives

more on search experience on "border"

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:42:08 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joehall () gmail com>
Date: July 31, 2006 11:13:20 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: Travis Kalanick <travis () redswoosh net>
Subject: Re: [IP] search experience on "border"

I wonder why they're not searching iPods (i.e., other hard-drive based
devices)... or even other ways of storing media (DVDs, CDs, flash
drives, etc.).  Sounds like they're more interested in the reaction
that you make to the search.  If you consent, you're free to go... if
not, you're searched. -Joe