Interesting People mailing list archives

Nielsen slates search engines too

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:41:42 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: "DL Neil, Newsletter a/c" <ip () etelligence info>
Date: January 9, 2006 5:23:42 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Nielsen slates search engines too

Dave,

Concurrent to our series about Google and pre-select cookies, I note that Jakob Nielsen's monthly usability article tackles search engines and their place in the web/commerce, and is not complimentary.

Regards,
=dn

Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox, January 9, 2006:
Search Engines as Leeches on the Web

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/search_engines.html

*****