Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Who is playing ball with the NSA?]]

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 18:27:47 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [IP] Who is playing ball with the NSA?]
Date:   Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:47:56 -0500
From:   Rob Raisch <info () raisch com>
To:     dave () farber net

Dave,

I still maintain that our court-appointed government's collusion--between various national security agencies, the telephone carriers, and to a lesser extent, a number of Internet service providers--is the single greatest conspiracy we have seen to defraud the citizens of the United States out of our Fourth Amendment rights. Being several orders of magnitude larger than anything yet, it makes Nixon's plumbers look like complete pikers.

  http://manhattans.blogspot.com/2006/01/nixon-was-small-potatoes.html

One can only hope the EFF gets to litigate its recently announced lawsuit again AT&T.

  http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/att/

/rr