Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Homeland "Security" contract for concentration campsin the USA]

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:00:08 -0500

I agree djf

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [IP] Homeland "Security" contract for concentration campsin
the USA
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 22:12:58 +0000
From: John Scott <jmscott () mycingular blackberry net>
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>

What's jim's point beyond spouting randoms bits of flaming ignoance?

I expect to see claptrap like this on a street corner by a crazy person,
not on IP
At least talk about the 'issues' or dig deeper as to why the contract
was put out 'there'
And the concentration camps were truely horrors, let's stop the tirades
of 'shocking' alligations
Js