Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Cell Broadcasting.

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 17:25:32 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mark Wood <mark.wood () engineer com>
Date: April 13, 2006 4:18:38 PM EDT
To: thomas () 88 net, dave () farber net
Subject: Cell Broadcasting.

Friends,

I am the secretary of the international cellular emergency alert services association (CEASa). I noticed your discussion about cell broadcasting and thought you might like to know that our group is now working with FEMA on
the deployment of cell brodcast for public information purposes just as
you have discussed. By the way I want to congratulate you on understanding
it so well, when many seem confused about what it is.

see our website at

www.ceasa-int.org

for more details, or dont hesitate to write to me for more information. We
are currently working on Washington DC, Kansas and New Orleans.

Warm regards Mark Wood.