Interesting People mailing list archives

Questions from a Masters student in Australia

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:41:08 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Naomi Civins <naomicivins () netspace net au>
Date: September 28, 2005 7:59:45 AM EDT
To: Esther Dyson <edyson () edventure com>
Cc: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: Questions from a Masters student in Australia

Hi Esther,

Thank you so much for the prompt response, this is a great help. It's always fascinated me that people halfway across the world will respond so quickly to emails from an unknown student in Australia, whereas trying to get the same timely reaction from academics and theorists in Australia can be like pulling teeth!

I'll definitely take up your offer of posting to Dave Farber's list (hi Dave) - the more feedback, the better (I'd quote cybernetic principles of feedback here but I've used up all my big words in my thesis). I really appreciate your consideration and help with this.

Thank you,

-Naomi.